2010年6月22日火曜日

My trip in England

Hi, guys!!! How's going? Today is my day off because I have no class in every Tuesday, so I spent time with relaxing. Then I happened to find the album about my trip when I was high school student. As you may know, I've been to England for only a month and Germany in two day as school course replace of school trip. So this time I'll write little bit about the experience in England.


This is one of the album.This is the sea near the town I stayed.I went to England to study English at language school and homestay. I stayed the town named " wothing", there is the sea near worthing, the sea is very beautiful. My friend and I went to there, eating ice cream and talking. It made us relax. There are many children of seagirl in Worthing because of near the sea. So earlry in the morning, they cried loudly. It made me awake and anoy.


That's all for today. If there are nothing to write, I'll write about these experience. See you !!

6 件のコメント:

  1. It's so cool. I've never been there. Of course,never been to europe.

    I want to Germany to eat sousage!!

    返信削除
  2. It' so nice!!
    I want to go Europ near future:)
    Please write about trip in Germany someday!!

    返信削除
  3. That is very good experience!
    I have never studied abroad, so I want to listen your story more!!

    返信削除
  4. Beeeeech !! that's what Quebec lacking of :(

    返信削除
  5. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!lol
    expect you to write about experience in England very very sooooon!haha!

    返信削除
  6. England!
    sooooo cool :D
    please write about that more!!!

    返信削除