2010年7月10日土曜日

My favorite comic books

Hi! How are you? these days are hot day!! I don't like it. But I don't like too cold.
By the way, how do you spend a time in your commuting to KGU? In my case, I often play PSP, but mostly I do is to read comic books with listening to music. It's really cool for me!!
I like comic, of course,I like reading. Recently I read is "Big windup". Do you know? As you can see this picture, it is baseball comic. You think I really like sports, don't you? If taking sports out from me, I'll have nothing!! haha. I think this comic is much different from other baseball comic. It is descibed mentally and psychologically things in baseball game. It's really fun.
If you get interested, please try!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I am generally listening to music or sleeping or thinking when I go to KGU.

    I didn't know this comic.
    It sounds interesting :)

    返信削除