2010年7月13日火曜日

My trip in England 2

Hi guys! How's going? Are you busy? I'm busy but I have to write. However, I don't come up what I want to write, so I'll write about experience in England.




Do you know this building? It's kidding. It's "Big Ben". I took this picture when I visited London. It took about one hour and a half from Worthing where I stayed. As you see, it's reaaalllyy huge!!! I heard "Big Ben" ring!!

It's really interesting.



Now I remember the second day I stayed Wothing, I watched "Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix" with host familly!!!!!! I love "Harry Potter", and my host familly, too. But I couldn't understand what actors spoke because of their fast speaking and accent. So I had to watch it again in Japan with my familly.



That's all for today. I'll write the experience again because I don't always come up what I write.

See you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿