2010年7月16日金曜日

Japanese


Hi,guys!!!!Yesterday midnight, I watched the drama, "The Japanese language which Japanese people don't know." Do you know it?


This story is Japanese teacher teaches foreigners to learn the Japanese at Japanese language school. It's really fun and interesting because there are alot of Japanese things we didn't think about. For example, do you know the way of counting tuna is different in occasion?

There are alot of things like that. The orginal of this drama is comic book. I don't read it yet, but I wanna read someday!!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. I know this book and i have this book^^b!
    But I didn't know about drama!

    If you want to read it, I lend it for you ^ω^*

    返信削除
  2. Hi I am Max. I live in Austria, Europe.
    do you know if an english version of it exists?

    返信削除