2010年7月15日木曜日

Today's TV programme

Hi,everyone!! Today, only a little while ago, I watched the TV programme "Unbelivable". Did you watch it?

Today's topic is about the man who made new medicine to save his childlen. His name is John. His two children has serious desease, and there is no medicine for curing it. So he dicided to make new medicine for his children even if he doesn't have knowledge about it at all. There are so many interuptions to achive his goal. But the last is I think happy ending.

This story becomes the movie and will televise in July. Harrison Ford act the doctor about this movie. This movie name is "Extraordinary Measures", "chiisanainichigayobutoki" in Japanese.

I was really moved. I also respect him. I wanna be like the really good father if I can!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿