2010年7月17日土曜日

Germany

Hi!This picture I took is the Neuschwanstein castle in Germany. I didn't know, but this castle is the model of Disney land's castle. It's really beautiful and beautiful place. I went inside of the castle!!It was really intersting.

I stayed in Germany only two days. I ate sausage!!!! It was really delicious!!!! But the taste of water was not so good. It was like soda without sugar and carbonic acid.
The shops around the hotel I stayed is already closed at 8 p.m. It was really surprised!! Some of German can speak English, I had nothing difficulty!!!!

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi! I'm Miho!
    It is very beautiful and mysterious castle!
    did you walk in this castle?i envy you!
    i want to visit Germany some day.

    返信削除
  2. It's close to border of Austria

    返信削除
  3. Hi I live in the Tirol, which is close to Neuschwanstein. You drank then the water with MUCH carbonic acid in it...next time look for "Mild" or "Natur" ...
    and next time try beer!

    返信削除