2010年7月17日土曜日

My favorite TV programme

Do you know "Heroes" ? It is my favorite oversea's TV drama. This TV drama genre is SF. There are 4 seasons in Heroes now.

This story is about the people who has special abilities. The eclipse is leading to appear the abilities some people have. Some of them happened strange things. One of them saw the future that New York city will be exploded somehow. There are alot of different stories, but conecting each story to prevent it.

There are alot of abilities. For example, mind reader, time traveler, talking with machine, painting the future things, sypathizing their abilities and copying them, etc.

My favorite charactor is Hiro Nakamura. Masi Oka performs as him. He is a Japanese. He can stop time, time travel, and teleport. His speaking English is really cool!!!

It may be sounded Hereos is old story. But please watch it. It must be really fun!!!!!!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I know "HEROES"!
    My favorite charactor is Matt Parkman.

    I want a invulnerability like Claire :)

    返信削除